[erlang-questions] 'cannot' /= 'can not'

empro2@REDACTED empro2@REDACTED
Mon Jul 30 10:49:14 CEST 2018

I would like to apologise:

* if my original post was not perceived to be humourously
  rhetorical; my English is much worse than it might look.

* for too many too detailed replies. I was switched into
  argumentation (not argument!) mode by the unfortunate
  coincidence of an overdose of surprise, the confusing
  nature of language matters (negation especially), two
  years of "what? ah, mere typo" and too hot weather.
  It might also have to do with the then waxing blood moon.
  (I wonder why there is dog hair all over my place

Glad that two people have used the word "fun" in this thread

Michael

--

"Oh no! It should be poetry not prose"

	– Pet Shop Boys. _It must be obvious_