[erlang-questions] Off-topic question about Universities

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Wed Jul 5 15:36:42 CEST 2017

10 minutes of googling resulted in
   • Number of articles, papers, studies, etc. on brand recognition in
various contexts (Pepsi. IBM. etc.) --> ∞ (ok. close, but not quite)
   • Number of the same pertaining to University brands (Notre Dame.
Spartans. etc.) --> ∞ (same order of infinity)
   • Number of the same pertaining to University *Logos* --> 0 (literally.
zero.)

Sez. everything right there...

cheers

*Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya