Where to get Concurrent Programming in Erlang (2nd Edition)

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Thu Feb 9 21:32:45 CET 2006

--- Jeff Crane <jefcrane@REDACTED> wrote:

> It took me a month to save enough to drop 94$ on a
> retail book on erlang, now all the english copies
> are
> gone and some squatter is selling the last copy on
> Amazon used for 165$!!! Is anyone abroad able to
> locate and sell me an english copy of this book or
> know where I can order one?

Note that the first half of this book is available
online. The second half basically contains a number of
examples, though I'd say they are getting a bit long
in the tooth by now (written before OTP was
introduced, I believe).

http://www.erlang.org/download/erlang-book-part1.pdf

Best,
Thomas