Where to get Concurrent Programming in Erlang (2nd Edition)

Michael McDaniel erlang@REDACTED
Fri Feb 10 17:39:23 CET 2006

   http://www.powells.com  had one recently ...

   Call the technical bookstore if you do not find title in their
   search engine.  Number is listed in their pages or main
   bookstore can give you number.

   Also, for all of you coming to Portland in September I suggest
   you set aside some time and money to go to the Powell's
   bookstores - Main and Technical.  You won't get out without
   buying *something* !

~Michael (not affiliated w/Powells other than a 25 year customer)

--
Michael McDaniel
Portland, Oregon, USA