[erlang-questions] [ANN] jason 1.0.2

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue May 1 16:54:38 CEST 2018

You can publish with rebar3, no need to have a mix.exs.

https://hex.pm/docs/rebar3_publish

https://www.rebar3.org/v3.0/docs/hex-package-management

Assuming that is why you brought up mix.exs.

And just to throw it out there, at the very beginning of rebar3 I actually toyed with toml (was using cargo and lein as inspiration) for the config. It didn't seem worth it. A language that doesn't have lists and tuples as basic structures it makes sense, felt like unnecessary indirection for Erlang.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson