[erlang-questions] Erlang Job Opportunity

Roman Velichkin velichkin@REDACTED
Sun Jul 29 21:35:21 CEST 2018

Hi guys,

We are continuing to expand our engineering department and trying to build erlang team in Czech Republic (Brno) or Slovakia (Bratislava).
As a member of a global development team, you will contribute to design, development, testing and operational maintenance (DevOps model) of the software components owned by the team. You will own services which solve sophisticated problems related to big data storage, search and data lifecycle management using native cloud architectures. You will also be exposed to many challenges in designing highly scalable and available distributed data processing system. Our continuous integration and deployment pipeline technology will allow you to focus on things that matter.

In collaboration with other development teams you will ultimately deliver complex solutions for our security as a service platform to thousands of customers all around the world.

Please, find more detailes here: https://nabidka-prace.monster.cz/Senior-Engeneer-Erlang-SE-Reksoft-AB/11/198266995
In case you are interested in it, please submit position on Monster or send you CV to velichkin@REDACTED

Best Regards,
Roman Velichkin