[erlang-questions] Include seq_trace token in logger crash_report?

Vince Foley vincefoley@REDACTED
Sun Jul 29 22:35:34 CEST 2018

Hello! I'm doing some error monitoring with `logger`, and it'd be really
nice to include the `seq_trace` token in the crash_report data structure

That'd let me correlate the source of the crash since by the time I get the
crash_report message the original process is likely gone..

I see that really useful stuff like the process dictionary & message queue
is part of the report, would it be possible to add the token? If so, how
would I make such a request?