[erlang-questions] Orelse and andalso as short-hand for case

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Sat Jul 28 04:54:12 CEST 2018

I believe Richard's email was provided in one of the responses:

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 10:35 PM, Richard O'Keefe <raoknz@REDACTED> wrote:

To me it looks like either mailing list configuration or usage of reply instead of reply all - I often do forget about that in Gmail web UI and even in my mobile email client.

On 28 July 2018 12:29:57 GMT+10:00, Fred Hebert <mononcqc@REDACTED> wrote:
>On 07/28, zxq9@REDACTED wrote:
>>
>>So, Richard, if you happen to read this... any idea why your mail
>isn't
>>hitting the list lately? Maybe one account or another is unsubscribed?
>>

>A common cause of problems for Mailing lists is the presence or absence
>
>of an SPF record for custom domains. I can't see ROK's e-mail address
>from your reposts, but you can do a quick check by doing a DNS lookup.
>
>Here's mine for example:
>
>→ dig ferd.ca ANY
>;; ANSWER SECTION:
>ferd.ca.                3599    IN      A       208.94.116.79
>ferd.ca.                3599    IN      MX      5
>ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>ferd.ca.                3599    IN      MX      10
>ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.
>ferd.ca.                3599    IN      TXT     "v=spf1
>include:_spf.google.com ~all"
>ferd.ca.                3599    IN      SOA
>ns.phx1.nearlyfreespeech.net. hostmaster.nearlyfreespeech.net.
>1406273317 600 180 86400 180
>
>The MX records indicate that I'm redirecting everything on gmail, but
>the critical one not to be seen as spam or a spoofed e-mail is the TXT
>record with the SPF entry in it.
>
>Background info is at https://support.dnsimple.com/articles/spf-record/
>
>or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework
>-- your mail provider should possibly be able to give a line about it
>so
>people can configure their stuff themselves. Google's page is at
>https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786?hl=en if you're using gmail.
>
>There's a good chance that something like that could be to blame for
>missing/non-forwarded e-mails.
>
>Regards,
>Fred.

Kind regards,