[erlang-questions] Do you know what your code is doing at night?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Mon Jul 10 19:38:08 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

If you've been curious about property-based testing for a while but
found it kind of intimidating or didn't really feel like digging in the
source or asking bloggers or people who implement their own libraries to
get going, I've got a thing you might like.

I've been assembling my own notes on property-based testing over the
last few months, and have just made http://propertesting.com/ public,
even if it is not fully complete yet.

Hopefully, if you're one of those people who want to figure out what the
properties of their code is or you want to make sure they're actually
enforced properly, this could be of help. Have a read and let me know
what you think.

Regards,
Fred.