[erlang-questions] Do you know what your code is doing at night?

Manfred Lotz ml_news@REDACTED
Thu Jul 13 09:12:46 CEST 2017

Hi Fred,
I'm an Erlang beginner so I'm not the best qualified guy to make
comments.

Nevertheless, I took a look and I must say you are an extremely good
writer (ok, no surprise looking at your LYSE book).

Hopefully, in August I will have more time to work thorougly thru your
article. Then I will give you some more feedback.

However, I have a general question:

Are unit testing and property based testing to be seen as both
complementing each other, or is property based testing to be regarded
to fully replace unit testing as it should (?) cover a proper superset
of the tests in unit testing?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best, Manfred