[erlang-questions] VM with 32MB RAM

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Mon Jul 10 20:41:40 CEST 2017

A little fish told me another benefit of embedded mode just now.

In embedded mode there is no code server lookup for an undefined function. So a system that makes use of catching an undef will not be happy once under load and in interactive mode.
--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson