[erlang-questions] Silent installation on windows

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Fri Dec 11 13:35:41 CET 2015

What we do with erlang on windows is simply take the erts folder from
program files, remove the erl.ini files that are next to erl.exe and ship
apps with Erlang as part of the package. That way you can manually install
VC runtime.

Sergej