[erlang-questions] A website to show popular erlang modules

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 01:34:13 CEST 2014

Hi Bin,

Your site is a valuable contribution to Erlang documentation. Much appreciate your hard work.

In a dream world I imagine a link to a noobie-proof tutorial accompanying every listing--- why  and when one would consider using the application and how to use it. Some kind of constructive community rating would be great as well.  Nevertheless, this is a fine step forward. As they say in Mexico paso a paso.

All the best,

Lloyd

----Original Message-----
From: "Bin Wang" <wbin00@REDACTED>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:27pm
To: "erlang-questions" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Subject: [erlang-questions] A website to show popular erlang modules

Hi,

I've wrote this website some months ago. I will be happy if you find it helpful.

http://erlang-modules.binwang.me/

It will fetch popular Erlang projects on Github and see how many other
Erlang projects are depended on it. Details could be found here:
http://www.binwang.me/2013-11-16-Fetch-Popular-Erlang-Modules-by-Coffee-Script.html

---

Bin Wang