[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 20:41:38 CEST 2014

Well that’s the thing.  I’d hazard a guess (and could be wrong) that Francesco’s and Steve’s contract offers them $1 for every printed book sold and 50 cents for every ebook.

Was I close?   ;-)

Lee