[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 20:39:06 CEST 2014

i haven't looked at the books here, but having been somebody who
produced things and wondered how anybody could ever make a living at
it, and knowing that writers throughout history rarely made much after
the publisher etc. got a cut, i didn't have the same reaction to the
$50 price tag. can't say i'd *spend* the $50 since i'm broke and
there's a zillion other things to spend $50 on first. i'd try to get
it via inter library loan or something :-).