[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 20:14:15 CEST 2014

Wow, $50?  Yeah, that is steep.  If this were some black arts compiler book or video encoding bible, then that would be something else.  But a book on Erlang/OTP just doesn’t fall into that bracket…

I may wait til it falls in the bargain bucket ;-)

Lee