[erlang-questions] Why doesn't Erlang has return statement?

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 08:59:52 CET 2014

Although erlang doesn't have return statement, it's not very hard to implement a substitute.

Here is a toy I made but never used: https://github.com/RumataEstor/ereturn

--
Best wishes,
Dmitry Belyaev