[erlang-questions] Proposal to change Erlang's license

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 12:05:17 CET 2013

Imo a language should use a liberal license to be widely accepted. What is
the point of using a copy-left license? The Erlang Public License is not
really clear on that, not sure if you have to make public the changes or
just keep it opensourced and freely used.

Even mozilla for rust is providing an Apache and MIT license.

my 2 cents.

- benoit