[erlang-questions] inconsistent results with fragmented table

Noah Schwartz noah.schwartz1@REDACTED
Sat Jul 6 15:15:43 CEST 2013

Well, I've never written to this table before or after converting it to a fragmented table. When you say "this" can happen are you referring to the problem that Chandru said? That I've somehow ended up with records in the wrong fragment?

Sent from my iPhone