[erlang-questions] C:\Program Files\erlx.x.x\bin - yes or no?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue Oct 2 14:54:09 CEST 2012

Hi!

If you are having the same problem you want to download
http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_win64_R15B02_with_MSVCR100_installer_fix.exe

I just realized that http://www.erlang.org/download.html had not been
updated with this installer, that should be fixed now.

Lukas