[erlang-questions] C:\Program Files\erlx.x.x\bin - yes or no?

Simon MacMullen simon@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 16:27:42 CEST 2012

Sorry to resurrect this thread but:

Would it be possible to remove the link "R15B02 Windows 64 Bit Binary
File" (i.e. the one without the fix) on http://www.erlang.org/download.html?

Some of our users are still tripping over this, and I don't think
there's a good reason to use that download?

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware