[erlang-questions] gen_server durable queue

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 18:31:20 CEST 2012

Thanks Alex,

I've looked at 0MQ before, but I'm not clear what it provides me over just
using standard Erlang message passing or using something like gproc.  Can
you shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Andrew