[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 12:40:42 CEST 2012

Sorry for hitting a merry tone. I realize this was inappropriate  ;-)

If it's wrong for OTP I think for other purposes it's still pretty neat.

 From the flames in this thread, maybe OTP would care to reconsider.

It's easy to look at the actual patch, the diff, at github and heal the
history later.

Henning