[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 12:18:05 CEST 2012

Editing directly from GitHub makes you unable to check that you wrote lines too long (under 80 columns).
Also it produces nondescript branch names like "patch-1".

Furthermore, Erlang/OTP explicitely forbid pull requests for contribution.

For all these points, I would say it's not neat at all.

--
Anthony Ramine