[erlang-questions] [SEEKING JOB] in Canada or EU :)

Gaspar Chilingarov nm@REDACTED
Thu Feb 26 21:53:09 CET 2009

Dear friends!

I'm looking now erlang programming/consulting job in Canada or EU.

My resume can be found at

http://gasparchilingarov.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/gasparchilingarov_cv.pdf

The key-points are
* erlang programming :)
* agile practices
* have some banking software experience, but prefer networking programming
* DB experience - (Mnesia and RDBMS - MySQL/MS SQL)

* extensive unix experience - FreeBSD/Linux, some Solaris
* willing to relocate

So, I'm looking forward to join some interesting programmers group :)

With best regards,
Gaspar

PS. Well, I know it's a little bit off topic for this list, but it's
meaningless to seek erlang jobs on the Internet in other places ;)

--
Gaspar Chilingarov

tel +37493 419763 (mobile - leave voice mail message)
icq 63174784
skype://gasparch
e mailto:nm@REDACTED mailto:gasparch@REDACTED
w http://gasparchilingarov.com/