[erlang-questions] Is there a way to serialise a running process & resume it later (i.e. continuations)

Mathias Picker Mathias.Picker@REDACTED
Thu Feb 26 00:41:54 CET 2009

I've worked with seaside and really love this way of writing web apps.
Sadly, you need continuations, a way to store a running process and
continue it afterwards.

And using live erlang processes for this does not work (afaik) because
of the back-button: go back in your browser, and with continuations you

Thanks for any pointers. I've searched through all the docs and googled
for it, but didn't find nothing about erlang and continuations...

Thanks,

Mathias