[erlang-questions] Is erlang a web language?

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 11 18:35:03 CET 2009

Could you be a little more specific about what "not strong enough"
means?

This complaint is almost comical.  Entity encoding and url escaping
are nearly trivial code.  Someone has given you a distributed database
and you're brushing it off because you might have to write 20 lines of
code that require practically no thought?

-k