[erlang-questions] The document shipped with erlang otp is inconvenient to lookup

Liu Yubao yubao.liu@REDACTED
Wed Feb 4 04:10:22 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Richard O'Keefe <ok@REDACTED> wrote:
> You're not by any chance a Smalltalk programmer, are you?
> That looks a whole lot like the Classic (and well-beloved)
> Smalltalk Browser to me.  Good idea.

I'm not a Smalltalk programmer indeed :-)

I remember some old version Mathematica has such help system, it's
very convenient but the newest version Mathematica 7 removes
this feature@REDACTED@

Yesterday night I looked the source code of Erlang standard modules,
it seems the document of each module isn't generated from the source
code, I had thought I could extract document for a function with docbuilder
and edoc:-(