[erlang-questions] Looking for summer interns passionate about Erlang

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Sun Feb 1 10:46:01 CET 2009

Hi All,

We are now receiving applications for our 2009 summer internships. We
are looking for up to 10 undergraduate students who are passionate about
Erlang, have a drive and curiosity for new technologies and don't turn
pale when digging their heads into an RFC or asked to work on a customer
facing role. The positions will be based out of London and Krakow and
possibly San Francisco and Uppsala. More information can be found at

http://www.erlang-consulting.com/jobs.html#13

If you have questions or want to come in contact with former summer
interns of ours, drop me a line. This is an excellent opportunity to
work in an exciting and fast growing Erlang company, gain industrial
experience, learn new technologies, get advanced training and pave your
way to a paid industrial thesis project. Prior Erlang experience is a
must, either from a University course of a hobby project of your own.

Regards,
Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com