escript and first target system

David Nonnenmacher dnonnenm@REDACTED
Tue Aug 18 22:24:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to know if this is possible to use escript command in the case
of first target systems.

I tried and failed to do it. I read
http://erlang.org/doc/system_principles/create_target.html and
http://streamhacker.com/2009/07/02/how-to-create-an-erlang-first-target-system/
.
I think that I catched the main idea. So I just copied the erl into the bin
directory, and then modified the ROOTDIR (I also did all the stuff about the
boot file), but escript failed to run with an error message about a missing
start_clean.boot. So I copied the start_clean.boot into the bin directory
and copied the escript exe file into the bin directory, but there was a code
path problem.
Just for your information, erl works fine.

Is there a trick or something special to configure to run escript command
using a first target system ?

Thank you

David