[erlang-questions] question: gen_sctp problems on macosx / linux

Mateusz Berezecki mateuszb@REDACTED
Thu Jan 17 01:13:34 CET 2008

Hello list,

I'm having problems with gen_sctp module.
According to the manual all of the below calls
should work just fine, but they apparently do not.

These messages come from ubuntu linux but they
are exactly the same on Mac OS X Leopard.
My ubuntu has SCTP support enabled and loaded
into a kernel. I don't know anything about SCTP
on leopard. Can somebody please shed some light
on these issues I am having?

best regards,
Mateusz Berezecki

3> gen_sctp:open().