[erlang-questions] question: gen_sctp problems on macosx / linux

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Jan 17 03:26:50 CET 2008

SCTP implementation has only been tested on the platforms mentioned in
the description section of http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/gen_sctp.html.
  MacOS is not supported (is there a kernel module for SCTP in MacOS?).
  If you are trying this on Linux, please make sure you have the kernel
2.6.16.27-0.6 or above and user-level lksctp-tools-1.0.6 package installed.

Serge