[erlang-questions] My biggest beef with Erlang

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 08:56:49 CET 2007

greetings,

R6RS is available at http://www.r6rs.org . i think it includes a module
system hidden under the heading ''libraries''.

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."