[erlang-questions] My biggest beef with Erlang

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 17:39:10 CET 2007

Yes, this is what I meant. The R6 standard has just come out and I haven't
had time to really check it thorugh yet. It contains libraries which are
more restricted than our more general modules.

Robert