dialyzer; non-existing functions in other modules

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon May 16 14:15:21 CEST 2005

Ulf Wiger wrote:

 > I would still like to see Dialyzer optionally report which
 > functions/modules were "out of scope" for the analysis --
 > either because they were not part of the set of modules being
 > analysed, or because they weren't in the PLT.

Yes. This is indeed the case in Dialyzer, in fact in the one you
are using ;), albeit only in its GUI version which probably explains
why you have not noticed this...

Cheers,
Kostis

PS. The reason why it does not happen in the command-line version is
    that we did not want to pollute the outcome with auxilliary info
    (but we might conside adding a --verbo option or similar).