dialyzer; non-existing functions in other modules

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon May 16 14:03:31 CEST 2005

I would still like to see Dialyzer optionally report
which functions/modules were "out of scope" for the
analysis -- either because they were not part of the
set of modules being analysed, or because they weren't
in the PLT.

If nothing else, this will serve as an indication of
how trustworthy the analysis is, and let the user know
that a better result would be possible if the scope of
the analysis were increased.

Regards,
Uffe