[erlang-questions] MPI based BST and AVL

Jiansen He jiansenhe@REDACTED
Thu Nov 4 15:09:43 CET 2010

Hi all,

Have anyone tried to implement binary search tree (BST) and AVL based on
MPI?

I intuitively feel that operations (insertion, deletion and traversal) on
left subtree will not affect the operations on right subtree.

I'm working on a program which I though would be benefit from concurrent
insertions to a binary tree.  Before I spend times to implement myself, I
would be appreciate if anyone could offer me a sophisticate implementation.

Beast Regards
Jiansen