[erlang-questions] package namespaces question

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Nov 11 11:08:43 CET 2009

Enrique Marcote wrote:
> Hola Angel:
>
> Importing every module explicitly is not the worse thing, actually is even good, and besides that, the alternative (dot notation) is awful.  Be warned that tools like dialyzer do not support packages.  In our organization dialyzer is a fundamental tool and we prefer to sacrifice packages.

Good choice ;-), but you do not have to continue being on a dilemma...

While it is true that versions of dialyzer up to now do not support
packages, the version in the upcoming R13B03 will do so.

Kostis Sagonas