[erlang-questions] package namespaces question

wde wde@REDACTED
Tue Nov 10 21:37:39 CET 2009

you can't import all "system "modules.

you can't do somehting like that : import system.*

you must import each module or you can prefix module names by a "."

erlang package system is not really flexible.

======= le 10/11/2009, 20:58:05 vous écriviez: =======