[erlang-questions] analysis of my architecture
Tue May 19 11:14:42 CEST 2009
Newbie with Erlang I don't master (yet) this language.
Because of this, I would like to submit you an architecture and I hope to receive a feedback from you.
What I want to do: A multi-server multi-protocol application
- At each server (server_A, server_B,...) is associated one port and one applicative protocol.
- On each server could be connected several clients using the applicative protocol.
- After analysis (syntax, semantic) of the messages sent by the client, one row will be inserted into
the mySQL database.
- Each module, servers, process can write a message into a log (alert, warning, etc.).
- Each one can run on a different machine.
- The database will be redundant.
- the application will run 24x24 7x7.
- application_sup (ofo)
Does my architecture coherent with the OTP model ?
Could my architecture be better ? how ? note that only the messages decode is different from one server to another.
How to add one "server branch" without stopping the application ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions