[erlang-questions] import/1

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Wed Jun 17 14:08:53 CEST 2009

I realize I am the only one contributing to this thread, but I tried out my
parse transform and now think it is the best thing since parameterized
modules.  That being said, I have made a change to it so that module_info/*
is not auto-imported by the -import(Module) directive.  This enables you to
import multiple modules in this manner without having to unimport
module_info.  Since I seem to be the only one interested in this, I am not
forwarding the source, but it is available at
https://bitbucket.org/dmercer/parsec-erlang/src/tip/src/import_enhancements.
erl if you are interested.

Cheers,

David