erlang2facebook friends_get does not work

ssroy ssroy1979@REDACTED
Sat Jun 13 05:29:46 CEST 2009

Hi Bryan thanks for your help. I figured out my issues. Yesterday I
had created a module called http in my own directory because of which
there was conflict with the inets http module. I renamed my module to
myhttp and that fixed the issue.