erlang2facebook friends_get does not work

ssroy ssroy1979@REDACTED
Sat Jun 13 04:15:11 CEST 2009

Hi Bryan
Thanks for your input. "l(http)" returns {module,http}

When I do a code:get_path at the yaws prompt, I get a whole list of
directories in /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib follwed by a [...] [...]

I checked the directory /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib and it does have a
directory called inets-5.0.12.

The really odd thing is that this whole thing was working fine until
yesterday but for whatever reason it stopped working this morning. I
haven't make any changes to this part of the code since 2 week.s