[erlang-questions] two problems with erlide

andrew mmc andrewmmc@REDACTED
Wed Jun 3 18:08:21 CEST 2009

Kris,
I had this problem - couldn't make it work unless I installed using the
biggest build of Eclipse - Eclipse Modelling Tools - 310Mb.  I don't know
why this particular package works and not others, but it does for me.

Andrew