[erlang-questions] ODBC and x64

andrew cooke andrew@REDACTED
Sun Apr 22 04:29:58 CEST 2007

When I wrote the previous email I had found (via google) only comments
saying ODBC on x64 wasn't supported.

However, after posting, I found an email discussion on this list from May
2005 which indicated that (1) it did work and (2) at that time there was
an explicit block in configure.  Since that block is no longer present I
guess this should work!  Which is good news - I had assumed it was not
supported.

So if there is more info I can supply to help diagnose this, please ask.

Thanks,
Andrew