[erlang-questions] ODBC and x64

andrew cooke andrew@REDACTED
Sun Apr 22 15:47:44 CEST 2007

OK, so after poking around some more:

- the test to exclude odbcserver is still present in Makefile.in in
/otp_src_R11B-4/lib/odbc/c_src, but that Makefile is never being build
(something is failing earlier in the config/build process, I think),

- even with the libodbc32 test excluded (which seems to be a MS library?!)
in configure (by commenting out the whole block) the problem continues.
The only other problem I see is that nptl pthreads are not found, but
since this is linux that's not surprising, and linux pthreads are present.

I'm beginning to think this code is simply not maintained/supported for
Linux?

Andrew