Erlang & Hyperthreading

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Feb 27 04:47:08 CET 2006

I am interested in both "multi-OS-thread" erlang as well as the Sun
Niagra chip.  I think it will be very interesting to see how
multi-thread erlang does on a dual-core intel chip as well as how this
differs (perhaps significantly) on the Sun Niagra architecture.
Keep the list posted with any progress reports!!!  Wish I had an excuse
to get a new T1000 ;-)
thanks, ke han