Longstanding issues: structs & standalone Erlang

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Tue Feb 21 11:15:02 CET 2006

"Yes it is true that Erlang do not get many plus points just because the
demo is easy for the friend/customer/manager to install and run, because
that is the *normal* / *expected* behaviour of any demo in any other
language."

It is?

I'm pretty sure programs written in Java do not install as
unobtrusively/smoothly as the average .exe.

Nonetheless I am also for having a packaging deal.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen