Jaws - coming soon - testers and advice wanted

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Mon Feb 20 13:04:39 CET 2006

chandru writes:

 > This isn't a "problem" with Jaws though. Even if  you had a plain web
 > form which submitted this value, you'd still run into the same problem
 > if your factorial function naively accepted this value.

The point I wanted to make was that, in this particular case, it is
easier to shoot yourself in the foot using jaws than PHP. Or, more
graphically, in PHP you shoot one person's foot, whereas in jaws you
shoot thousands of people's feet all at the same time in a fabulous
concurrent out-of-memory splatterfest.

I didn't mean to imply that inets or yaws were any less splattersome.

Matthias