Longstanding issues: structs & standalone Erlang

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Feb 15 10:02:48 CET 2006

Hi,

So if I understand things correctly, nothing is simpler than before :-)

These beasts work with applications, but if I am using Erlang as a
scripting language or from the shell, then they are of no use.

If I start with just "erl", I might be very surprised that some package
I just installed isn't visible or working, because the default erl isn't
the one the package wants.

Is this a correct assumption?

Regards,
Vlad